padlockranchco Padlock Ranch Company
We are seeking motivated individuals to fill both full and part-time farming-related positions with our company. Your duties may include irrigation, equipment operation, driving a silage truck, and general farm labor. Work will be based out of the ranch headquarters near Dayton, Wyoming.
- Current Driver’s License free from restrictions and drug/alcohol violations.
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs and operate vehicles.
- Experience with farm equipment operation preferred but not required.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work with a crew or independently.
Company: Padlock Ranch Company is a diversified farming/livestock operation. We’re headquartered along the foothills of the Big Horn Mountains near Dayton, Wyoming, which is about 20 miles northwest of Sheridan, Wyoming. This area has good schools, health care facilities, and recreation opportunities. It’s a wonderful place to live! More information on Padlock Ranch Company can be found here.
Compensation: We offer competitive salary and benefits (for full-time employees), including housing, health insurance and a 401K plan.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org